Search the Blog
This is an Affiliate Site.KnownHost.com - Fast, Secure & Fully Managed Hosting
Thank you for your Support!
- Things to Learn from Handmaid’s Tale theautarkist.wordpress.com/2019/09/16/thi… https://t.co/4vO33W9l8w 1 day ago
- #Catholic predatory abuse survivors furious over #NY #diocese’s bankruptcy move patheos.com/blogs/thefreet… #newyork #religion #god 1 day ago
- Watching this celebration of the life and work of #RaulJulia pbs.org/wnet/americanm… #art #theater 3 days ago
- In Solidarity with #TheBahamas theautarkist.wordpress.com/2019/09/14/in-… 3 days ago
- Incapaz de hacerse admirar o estimar, gustaba de ser temido. - Domingo Sarmiento, en #Facundo 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
[So it is obvious that wrong-doers, given that they do not fear the penalties imposed by the laws, are not] afraid of [the gods.] This [has to be] conceded. For if they were [afraid, they] would not [do wrong]. As … Continue reading
“Diogenes, that the doctrine laid down by Epicurus on an infinite number of worlds is true I am confident” — Theodoridas The première of the Cosmos series included Bruno reading from an obscure ancient manuscript: Lucretius’ On the Nature of … Continue reading
Cassius is the author of newepicurean.com. A full report on the symposium is available from Society of Epicurus.