Search the Blog
This is an Affiliate Site.KnownHost.com - Fast, Secure & Fully Managed Hosting
Thank you for your Support!
- @JRD0000 @gregmk12 @gavreilly I don’t know or care, but for someone who’s blowing the patriotic trumpet so loudly,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- @gregmk12 @JRD0000 @gavreilly He loves America so much that he went out of his way to marry a mail-order bride from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- #MAGA hat ... made in #Mexico ... https://t.co/skeRKidTxT 2 days ago
- RT @SocietyEpicurus: An opinion, right or wrong, can never constitute a moral offence, nor be a moral obligation. It may be mistaken; it ma… 2 days ago
- #Ubuntu - a person is a person through other persons : Getrude Matshe at TED youtu.be/BzIyOtusDxE #African #philosophy 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2014
[So it is obvious that wrong-doers, given that they do not fear the penalties imposed by the laws, are not] afraid of [the gods.] This [has to be] conceded. For if they were [afraid, they] would not [do wrong]. As … Continue reading
“Diogenes, that the doctrine laid down by Epicurus on an infinite number of worlds is true I am confident” — Theodoridas The première of the Cosmos series included Bruno reading from an obscure ancient manuscript: Lucretius’ On the Nature of … Continue reading
Cassius is the author of newepicurean.com. A full report on the symposium is available from Society of Epicurus.