When the United States was discovered for the Anglo Saxon world, Colombus came here on a mission, he was trying to find a way to India by avoiding the Middle East. Now this was 500 or more years ago. They were avoiding the Middle East. Shouldn’t we learn something?
And Colombus was willing to defy science because at that time they believe you could fall of the Earth because it was flat. But he was willing to fall off the Earth rather than go through the Middle East.
Search the Blog
This is an Affiliate Site.KnownHost.com - Fast, Secure & Fully Managed Hosting
Thank you for your Support!
- @JRD0000 @gregmk12 @gavreilly I don’t know or care, but for someone who’s blowing the patriotic trumpet so loudly,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- @gregmk12 @JRD0000 @gavreilly He loves America so much that he went out of his way to marry a mail-order bride from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- #MAGA hat ... made in #Mexico ... https://t.co/skeRKidTxT 2 days ago
- RT @SocietyEpicurus: An opinion, right or wrong, can never constitute a moral offence, nor be a moral obligation. It may be mistaken; it ma… 2 days ago
- #Ubuntu - a person is a person through other persons : Getrude Matshe at TED youtu.be/BzIyOtusDxE #African #philosophy 3 days ago