When the United States was discovered for the Anglo Saxon world, Colombus came here on a mission, he was trying to find a way to India by avoiding the Middle East. Now this was 500 or more years ago. They were avoiding the Middle East. Shouldn’t we learn something?
And Colombus was willing to defy science because at that time they believe you could fall of the Earth because it was flat. But he was willing to fall off the Earth rather than go through the Middle East.
Search the Blog
This is an Affiliate Site.KnownHost.com - Fast, Secure & Fully Managed Hosting
Thank you for your Support!
- Epicurean Books thetwentiers.com/epicurean-book… 10 minutes ago
- RT @_TamaraWinter: The Sino-African fusion continues apace. For the first time in Nigerian history, a Chinese man, Mike Zhang, will be made… 21 hours ago
- RT @cpipr: Mientras el Estado no resuelve el acceso al agua potable para más de un millón y medio de haitianos en la zona metropolitana, la… 21 hours ago
- RT @BullBitcoin_: #Bitcoin is quite simply the hardest, most sound money the world has ever known. Wondering why? Go down the rabbit hole w… 21 hours ago
- RT @BlockchainMT: 🤩 With less than a month to go, we're excited to share a breakdown of some of the top blockchain speakers gracing the sta… 21 hours ago