When the United States was discovered for the Anglo Saxon world, Colombus came here on a mission, he was trying to find a way to India by avoiding the Middle East. Now this was 500 or more years ago. They were avoiding the Middle East. Shouldn’t we learn something?
And Colombus was willing to defy science because at that time they believe you could fall of the Earth because it was flat. But he was willing to fall off the Earth rather than go through the Middle East.
Search the Blog
This is an Affiliate Site.KnownHost.com - Fast, Secure & Fully Managed Hosting
Thank you for your Support!
- Things to Learn from Handmaid’s Tale theautarkist.wordpress.com/2019/09/16/thi… https://t.co/4vO33W9l8w 1 day ago
- #Catholic predatory abuse survivors furious over #NY #diocese’s bankruptcy move patheos.com/blogs/thefreet… #newyork #religion #god 1 day ago
- Watching this celebration of the life and work of #RaulJulia pbs.org/wnet/americanm… #art #theater 3 days ago
- In Solidarity with #TheBahamas theautarkist.wordpress.com/2019/09/14/in-… 3 days ago
- Incapaz de hacerse admirar o estimar, gustaba de ser temido. - Domingo Sarmiento, en #Facundo 4 days ago