When the United States was discovered for the Anglo Saxon world, Colombus came here on a mission, he was trying to find a way to India by avoiding the Middle East. Now this was 500 or more years ago. They were avoiding the Middle East. Shouldn’t we learn something?
And Colombus was willing to defy science because at that time they believe you could fall of the Earth because it was flat. But he was willing to fall off the Earth rather than go through the Middle East.
Search the Blog
- RT @SocietyEpicurus: #Philodemus’ Method of Studying and Cultivating the #Virtues societyofepicurus.com/philodemus-met… #philosophy #ethics 4 days ago
- The #Atlantic #hurricane season begins in ten days. #NOAA’s #Climate Prediction Center, a division of the National… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- #TBT #CultureClub 1984 - The #War Song / La Canción de la Guerra youtu.be/Z77stObCCkk 1 week ago
- In the planet #Venus, it rains metallic snow #science 1 week ago
- A #Dudeist Priest Explains How the Dude Abides thetattooedbuddha.com/2017/05/02/a-d… #dudeism #zen #epicurean #happiness 1 week ago