I’ve been listening to the amazing music of Algerian DJ Cheb Sabbah for many years … probably for two decades now, and only recently realized that he died in 2013 from liver cancer. I don’t usually post musical blogs here, but Chebji has been an immense source of pleasure for me and I consider him to be a truly amazing musical artist. I’d like to share one of the many beautiful songs I’ve enjoyed by him over the years: Divine Pastime, which celebrates the lilas or love-play between Sri Krishna and his lover Srimati Radha-rani. If you like this, you may also enjoy Kese Kese and Mere Kabu.
Search the Blog
This is an Affiliate Site.KnownHost.com - Fast, Secure & Fully Managed Hosting
Thank you for your Support!
- Beautiful! #Wardruna - Helvegen (Kalandra cover) youtu.be/o6by9cl24Cw #heathen #norse 1 day ago
- Happy Twentieth! On the Importance of Healthy Emotions theautarkist.wordpress.com/2019/08/20/hap… #philosophy #literature 2 days ago
- Happy Twentieth! On the Importance of Healthy Emotions theautarkist.wordpress.com/2019/08/20/hap… 2 days ago
- Elected official from #Washington stare wants all non-#Chrisian makes in the US killed! FBI is investigating ...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Beginner's Guide to #Nationalism https://t.co/isQKnY1vFo 1 week ago