Search the Blog
This is an Affiliate Site.KnownHost.com - Fast, Secure & Fully Managed Hosting
Thank you for your Support!
- Watching #TheMatrix: blue pill or red pill? https://t.co/iD8U6xYcCj 1 day ago
- #Abortion Is a Problem to Be Solved, Not a Moral Issue scientificamerican.com/article/aborti… #education #birthcontrol #overpopulation 3 days ago
- RT @SocietyEpicurus: Embodied #Philosophy realhedonism.org/blog/embodied-… 4 days ago
- @tom_merle Still EP got to be quite popular and the rabbis even began to worry and write propaganda against it beca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- Seven Reasons Why We Need More Epicurean Content Creators theautarkist.wordpress.com/2019/05/13/sev… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Originally posted on Sarvodaya:
After generating a lot of buzz following the announcement of, well, a big announcement, NASA has finally revealed the big news it has apparently been harboring (and no doubt carefully scrutinizing) for some time: more potentially…
Bearded prophet of the meek and early archetype of the 1960s hippie. Jesus was born Jewish, but then converted to Dudeism after he realized that the Romans and the Pharisees were fucking fascists. Today lots of people think he’s the … Continue reading
We must consider both the ultimate end and all clear sensory evidence, to which we refer our opinions; for otherwise everything will be full of uncertainty and confusion. If you fight against all your sensations, you will have no standard … Continue reading
Pluto, the Roman god of death, has attracted much media attention in recent days now that the New Horizons mission will pass near this planetary system and take the most detailed photos never seen. New Horizons is on its way to … Continue reading
A new discussion group has been created at disqus for Epicurean Philosophy. Check it out, share the link and participate!
The flesh receives as unlimited the limits of pleasure; and to provide it requires unlimited time. But the mind, intellectually grasping what the end and limit of the flesh is, and banishing the terrors of the future, procures a complete … Continue reading
A piece on Cosma Raimondi, who wrote in 1429 a treatise in defense of Epicurus and of pleasure, and a page with educational videos from various sources, have been posted at Society of Epicurus.