Search the Blog
This is an Affiliate Site.KnownHost.com - Fast, Secure & Fully Managed Hosting
Thank you for your Support!
- Happy Twentieth! On the Importance of Healthy Emotions theautarkist.wordpress.com/2019/08/20/hap… 3 hours ago
- Elected official from #Washington stare wants all non-#Chrisian makes in the US killed! FBI is investigating ...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Beginner's Guide to #Nationalism https://t.co/isQKnY1vFo 4 days ago
- RT @AteismoBrillant: " No usen condón " - Juan Pablo II en su visita en África, que causo miles de muertes. 4 days ago
- RT @ExmuslimsOrg: This #Eid Millions of Muslims celebrate Abraham, who, after listening to what we would consider today as schizophrenic de… 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Today is a very special holiday for the Nation of Islam. They call it Savior’s Day. It commemorates the birth of its founder, Master Wallace Fard Muhammad, whom they believe to be an incarnation of Allah and the last prophet, … Continue reading
I watched the movie Black Panther last night. Relished every moment of the movie. I won’t give away details. I’ll only discuss two things I loved about Wakandan culture. Afro-punk The superhero was created (by white men) prior to the … Continue reading
The following is, in part, a book review of Why Buddhism is True: The Science and Philosophy of Meditation and Enlightenment, by Robert Wright. It’s also an Epicurean evaluation of its claims. Many books have come out in recent years proposing … Continue reading
We recently stumbled upon the essay Epicureanism and Friends with Benefits. It seems appropriate for Valentine’s Day. Pleasant reading!