For one’s modesty; for having failed to listen to one’s most personal requirements; for having mistaken oneself; for having underestimated oneself; for having lost a good ear for one’s instincts: this lack of reverence for oneself revenges itself through every kind of deprivation: health, friendship, well-being, pride, cheerfulness, freedom, firmness, courage. One never afterward forgives oneself for this lack of genuine egoism: one takes it for an objection, for a doubt about a real ego.
Nietzsche, Will to Power 918
Search the Blog
This is an Affiliate Site.KnownHost.com - Fast, Secure & Fully Managed Hosting
Thank you for your Support!
- Beautiful! #Wardruna - Helvegen (Kalandra cover) youtu.be/o6by9cl24Cw #heathen #norse 15 hours ago
- Happy Twentieth! On the Importance of Healthy Emotions theautarkist.wordpress.com/2019/08/20/hap… #philosophy #literature 1 day ago
- Happy Twentieth! On the Importance of Healthy Emotions theautarkist.wordpress.com/2019/08/20/hap… 2 days ago
- Elected official from #Washington stare wants all non-#Chrisian makes in the US killed! FBI is investigating ...… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Beginner's Guide to #Nationalism https://t.co/isQKnY1vFo 6 days ago